Every Monday, in order to better understand the products and provide professional services to customers, YANTE conducts product training sessions internally, and sales, research and development, production and other departments participate in product training activities.The training sessions cover a wide range of topics, from product production principles to application objects, and parts procurement to the forefront of the industry. This week, Yinghao Min, a R&D engineer of YANTE, gave a lecture thickness tester. At the meeting, the researcher listened carefully and actively asked questions.
Strictly abide by the national production standards, the company has independently developed two products, YT-H4 series and YT-H18 series, according to the production needs of different industries.
Design principle and standard
Thickness: The distance between the two surfaces of the test object when the test object is subjected to a certain pressure. The result is expressed in millimeters or micrometers. The paper thickness tester resolution is 0.01mm or 0.001mm, the indication error is 0.5%; the toilet paper thickness tester resolution is 0.001mm, the indication error is 0.5%; the corrugated paper thickness tester resolution is 0.01mm, and the indication error is 0.5%. .The test unit has different forces during different deformation conditions. Therefore, when we discuss the thickness of the test object, it should be the test result under the same stress environment.
According to the regulations, the paper unit area 200mm2 force is (100±10)kPa (GBT451.3-2002); the board unit area (10±0.2)cm2 force is (20±0.5)kPa(GBT 6547-1998); toilet paper force per unit area of 10 cm 2 is (2.0 ± 0.1) kPa(GBT 24328.2-2009).
1. Determine the test area according to the national standard
2. Calculate the weight of the weight according to the test area and the pressure between the test faces
3. Adjust the eight screws of the base to adjust the parallelism between the test faces.
Commonly used sensors are grating displacement sensors and inductive unique sensors. Compared with inductive sensors, grating displacement sensors are easy to digitize and have high precision (currently the highest resolution can reach nanometer level), strong anti-interference ability and reliable use. YANTE installed a grating displacement sensor for each thickness gauge.
Take paper and cardboard as an example:
1. Adjust the zero point
2. Place the sample between the measuring faces.
3. Gently move the other measuring surface to the specimen at a speed of less than 3 mm/s, taking care to avoid any impact. (Corrugated paper measuring speed is 2 ~ 3mm / min. Toilet paper and its products are test speed: 2.0 ± 0.2mm / s)
4. After the indicated value is stable, read the paper before it is “indented”. Usually, the reading is completed within (2~5) s. Any pressure should be artificially applied to the thickness gauge.
5. The manual thickness tester should pay attention to the falling speed of the test surface.
Field of applicationThickness tester are widely used in paper, cardboard, toilet paper and other sheet materials.
The corrugated board thickness tester is suitable for paper, packaging, scientific research and product quality supervision and inspection industries.
It is the serious study and aggressiveness of the researcher who can continue to make progress and innovation.